Torus Group's managed services program (MSP), N-Compass, includes a wide range of services,
from remote network monitoring, to supplemental support, to full outsourcing plans. From our Network Optimization Center (NOC)
we offer you the peace of mind that your network is being proactively monitored and maintained
24x7. We define our working relationship through a service level agreement (SLA) to
ensure we understand and exceed your business expectations.
A Network Optimization Center
Network optimization not just operations!
Monitor: Monitoring of your network infrastructure has become as important and business
critical as monitoring the security of the assets on your premises. Both should be outsourced to an expert.
Manage: Our MSP model delivers IT services on a 24x7 proactive basis. The result:
the customer pays monthly for IT service and support they need based on agreed upon business
Optimize: "In 2003, the mantra for closing sales will be 'optimization.' Solution providers
that help customers do more with the same equipment, and in some cases less, will win the
deals. The gating factor to emerging technology in this stubborn economy remains limited IT budgets.
That is why it is important to show clients how to save money by consolidating servers or
storage, re-engineeering procurement, deploying a new management infrastructure and the like,
solution providers say."
- 5 Trends to Watch, Computer Reseller News, January, 2003
An IT Partner not Provider
Small and meduim businesses are continuing to scrutinize IT budgets.
Service quality demands are at an all-time high and the Internet has
revolutionized how organizations operate, which makes the "old-world" IT
service delivery models ineffective. Our managed services program addresses
your business pain, by:
- Monitoring the critical health status of devices and applications
- Remotely diagnose problems before they occur
- Capacity planning reports for informed IT purchasing and budget decisions
- Insight into re-engineering service level agreements (SLA) more efficiently
- Strong service management methodology through the ITSM standards of ITIL
- Minimize network downtime that causes lost productivity
- Our team of experienced IT professionals that are on call 24 hours a day.