Dedicated Hosting / Co-Location Services
Operating and maintaining a reliable server location can be
costly and time consuming, particularly when its not part of your core
business. However with Torus Business Group LLCs dedicated hosting / co-location solutions,
the operation of your server can be worry free, reliable, and lightning fast.
Get your servers set up with Torus Business Group LLC and
dont channel your expensive internal resources into maintaining expensive
equipment and operating expenses. Whether you seek to run a Web site, remote
email, a database, a CRM, or any other application that requires a dedicated
server (furnished by you or custom built by Torus Business Group LLC), Torus
Business Group LLC can co-locate your servers in our state-of-the-art data
center which provides you with enhanced performance, power and reliability. Our
dedicated hosting / co-location services come with a level of scalability and
customization that will grow with your online business and is available via two
- if you are looking to co-locate one or a few servers, this option is the most
appropriate and economical for you. Billed by server number and size, plus
traffic. Best option for one or a few servers and low traffic (bandwidth).
Full Rack Co-location
- if you have many servers to co-locate, then this option will be the most
appropriate and economical. Billed by rack number (regardless of server number
in each) and bandwidth. This option is generally best for those with 8+ servers
and or a few servers and a need for sustained bandwidth (traffic).
In addition to Dedicated Hosting / Co-Location, we offer a
wide range of Dedicated Hosting / Co-location managed services
(click on the links below to learn about what we offer):
Please note that further advanced services, such as server
clustering solutions, unique web host service options, and special ASP server
co-location services, are available upon request.
To order services or inquire for further details, please
contact our professional, dedicated Co-location Team directly.
Included with Dedicated Hosting / Co-location Support:
Our facilities will provide:
- Server rack or shelf space
- Power for server
- 100Mb/s Fast Ethernet connection (note: your server must have a 100Mb/s NIC)
- Fully air conditioned facilities
- UPS & battery protection.
We provide support in relation to the following issues only:
- 3 hours initial support with installation of your server
- Access to the server on 48 hours notice except in the event of an emergency
- Access to server limited to 2 one hour scheduled visits per month
- Power cycle the server upon request
We do not support:
- Any server hardware/application/software maintenance (unless additional service agreed)
- Management support of the server (unless additional service agreed)